The Brownstone Center for the Arts is located on the Poplarville campus of Pearl River Community College. From the opening of it’s doors, the Brownstone Center has been dedicated to provide world-class opportunities to on-campus groups as well as community groups. The facilities of the Brownstone Center are available for rent by campus groups and community groups alike. The following spaces are available for rent.
Smith Auditorium – 848 Seats
Brownstone Center Lobby
Additional spaces may be available for rent such as large rehearsal space and classrooms in adjacent buildings. These spaces can be used for break-out sessions and smaller lectures.
All of the facilities have WiFi capabilities and modern audio/visual equipment. Catering is also available upon request.
Reservations for PRCC organizations and departments:
1. Each event must have a PRCC faculty/staff/administrator as the sponsor of the event. The sponsor must be present at the event.
2. Contact the Brownstone Office to determine if the desired date is available.
3. Fully complete a BCA Fee Worksheet.
4. All or part of the Rental Fees may be waived by the Brownstone Director at his discretion.
Reservation for Community Organizations:
1. Contact the Brownstone Office to determine if the desired date is available.
2. Complete a BCA Fee Worksheet, BCA Usage Application, and BCA Rental Contract.
3. Complete a Production Meeting with the BCA Director.
4. Submit a 50% deposit with signed Rental Contract.
5. Submit required Certificate of Liability naming PRCC and the Brownstone Center.
Rental rates are based on day to day rentals, equipment needed, ticketed event needs, staff needs, and other factors.
For additional information on availability and rental rates, contact the Brownstone Center at email@example.com or by phone at 601-403-1180.