- Where is the Math Lab?
- What are the hours of operation?
- How do I sign up for a math test?
- What do I need to go to the Math Lab?
- Who can use the Math Lab?
- What is the Math Lab?
Q: Where is the Math Lab?
A: Poplarville campus – Science Building, Room 119
Forrest County Campus: Math "Homework" Lab Only – Building 1, Room 112
Q: What are the hours of operation?
A: Poplarville campus – Monday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Forrest County Campus – Monday 7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday 7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 7:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday 7:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Q: How do I sign up for a math test?
A: Poplarville (On-Campus Students):
Location: Science Building, Room 119 (Ground Level)
No appointment is necessary; however, please give yourself at least 30 minutes to complete a test. No one is allowed to begin a test within 30 minutes of the lab closing. To make an appointment, contact Mrs. Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601-403-1087.
Forrest County Campus:
Location: Library/Learning Lab
For all redesign students, no appointment is needed. Walk in the Learning Lab and request to test. For online students and non-redesign math tests, make an appointment with the Learning Lab following these instructions:
- Go to www.prcc.edu
a. Click on “Academics”
b. Click on “Libraries”
c. On the left menu, click “Schedule a Proctored Test”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Forrest County Center Traditional/Hybrid/Other University Appointments.”
(Do NOT click the “Book Now” button.)
- Click the appropriate exam group. Math is Traditional/Hybrid.
- Click the appropriate exam title bar. Ex: Runnels, S. Clark, Duke, Donohue, Strahan
- Select your desired test date and time. IF the system does not allow you to schedule a specific time, the lab is either full or your test is not available at this time.
- Fill in the required information and click register.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email you provided. You do not have an appointment if you do not receive a confirmation email.
You must bring a valid photo ID and a blue book for testing. Blue books may be purchased in the bookstore. No cell phones, food, drink, children, headgear, or pocket outerwear are allowed.
Online Students: Please follow the directions provided to you by your instructor in your course.
Q: What do I need with me to test?
A: All students should bring a photo ID (student ID), a pencil, and a blue book.
Q: Who can use the Math Lab?
A: Any PRCC student enrolled in a mathematics course for the semester in question.
Q: What is the Math Lab?
A: The Math Lab is a computer lab where students can view mathematics lessons, complete homework assignments, receive help from faculty and student workers, and take tests.
Please note the FCC Math Lab is for homework only. All testing on the Forrest County Campus is done in the Library/Learning Lab.