Crosby Hall

Fee Payment

Q:    How can I pay for my classes?
A:      Fees can be paid by cash, credit card, scholarships, Pell grant, or any other type of financial aid.

Q:    When will I recieve a bill / statement?
A:      Statements are emailed each month to your PRCC email account.

Q:    Can I make a payment over the telephone?
A:      No. You can make payments in person at PRCC, on-line through Wildcat Web or mailed to:
         Pearl River Community College
         101 Hwy 11 North
         Poplarville, MS  39470

         Printable Credit Card Payment Authorization Form (PDF)